Thursday, February 2, 2017
Dr. Murray Sabrin joins Adam Camac to discuss the results of the November 2016 election, reactions to Donald Trump being elected, Donald Trump’s presidency so far, and what to expect from Donald Trump’s administration in the coming years.
About the Guest
Dr. Sabrin is Professor of Finance in the Anisfield School of Business at Ramapo College of New Jersey. He was the Libertarian Party’s nominee for Governor of New Jersey in 1997, and he sought the Republican Party’s nomination for US Senate from New Jersey in 2000, 2008, and 2014.
Biographical information is from murraysabrin.com.
1. Interest Rates, Prices, and Production: The Quest for Sustainable Prosperity by Murray Sabrin (Forthcoming)
2. The Next Revolution: Personal Social Responsibility and Financial Independence by Murray Sabrin (Forthcoming)
1. I Could’ve Been a Contender by Murray Sabrin (February 4, 2017)
145. Analyzing Trump’s Appointments and Foreign Policy Advisors with Jim Lobe (Tuesday, January 10, 2017)
125. Evaluating the Foreign Policy Statements of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with Scott Horton (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)
118. Analyzing the First Debate Between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with Robert Wenzel (Wednesday, September 28, 2016)
65. What to Make of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 26, 2016)