Thursday, December 29, 2016
Tim Shorrock joins Adam Camac to discuss the US military’s role in Asia, US Asia policy, the Asia Pivot, domestic politics in Japan and South Korea, the impending trilateral alliance between the US, Japan, and South Korea, and how the Asia policies of the Trump administration could differ with those of the Obama administration.
About the Guest
Mr. Shorrock is an investigative journalist who grew up in Japan and South Korea and specializes in topics related to intelligence, contracting, foreign policy, East Asia, and North and South Korea. He is the author of Spies for Hire: The Secret World of Intelligence Outsourcing.
Biographical information is from timshorrock.com.
1. American Military Power in Asia and the Trump Factor by Tim Shorrock (December 13, 2016)
1. Spies for Hire: The Secret World of Intelligence Outsourcing by Tim Shorrock
112. The Prospects for Peace on the Korean Peninsula with Christine Ahn (Wednesday, September 7, 2016)
111. The Background of the Tensions on the Korean Peninsula with Christine Ahn (Monday, September 5, 2016)
95. Key Events in the Development of the Military-Industrial Complex with Mike Swanson (Friday, July 22, 2016)
68. The Military-Industrial Complex and the War State with Mike Swanson (Tuesday, May 31, 2016)