Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Shane Trejo joins Adam Camac to discuss the Tenth Amendment, nullification, decentralization, and how we see nullification used today with marijuana legalization, opposing the war on drugs, fighting against NSA surveillance, right to try laws, and more.
About the Guest
Mr. Trejo is the founder and state director of the Michigan Tenth Amendment Center. He is the National Campaign Lead for Peace on Our Streets, which is an organization dedicated to promoting marijuana and industrial hemp reform in state legislatures across the United States. He previously was the National Campaign Lead for the OffNow Project, and he still contributes to the OffNow Project.
Biographical information is from blogtalkradio.com.
1. Dallas Buyers Club
1. Tenth Amendment Center
2. Tenth Amendment Center’s Tenther Blog
3. Shane Trejo’s Tenth Amendment Center Archive
4. Michigan Tenth Amendment Center
5. Peace on Our Streets
6. OffNow Project
Upcoming Event Mentioned
1. Mises Institute Event in San Diego, California (February 25, 2017)
140. The Fourteenth Amendment, the Incorporation Doctrine, and Decentralization with Dr. Kevin Gutzman (Monday, December 19, 2016)
135. How to Drastically Lower Healthcare Costs with Dr. Josh Umbehr (Friday, November 25, 2016)
9. The FDA and the Pharmaceutical Industry with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Wednesday, March 9, 2016)