Thursday, November 9, 2017
Dr. Per Bylund joins Adam Camac to discuss his recent article, Robots Do It Better: Why Automation Is Good for Business, and why increased automation is good for the economy.
About the Guest
Dr. Bylund is Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship and Records-Johnston Professor of Free Enterprise in the School of Entrepreneurship at Oklahoma State University. He is the author of The Seen, the Unseen, and the Unrealized: How Regulations Affect Our Everyday Lives, as well as The Problem of Production: A New Theory of the Firm. He is an associate fellow of the Ratio Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and an Associated Scholar with the Mises Institute.
Biographical information is from perbylund.com.
1. Robots Do It Better: Why Automation Is Good for Business by Per Bylund (October 20, 2017)
1. The Seen, the Unseen, and the Unrealized: How Regulations Affect Our Everyday Lives by Per Bylund
2. The Problem of Production: A New Theory of the Firm by Per Bylund
3. Theory of Population and Economic Growth by Julian Simon
144. The Economics of Government Regulations with Dr. Per Bylund (Friday, January 6, 2017)