Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros talk about who they are, what to expect from the show, what sorts of topics will be covered, how the show will be formatted, the purpose of the show, and how to follow the show moving forward.
About the Show
Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros interview experts on foreign relations, economics, history, current events, politics, political theory, and more. The show has a special focus on, but is not limited to, non-interventionist, libertarian, and Austrian economics topics and viewpoints.
Categories of Topics Include
1. The history and background of different countries, religious groups, and ethnic groups around the world
2. The immorality and destruction of war, the extent of US military operations, and the resulting civil liberties violations, economic and monetary issues, and harmful effects on political discourse
3. Overview of key political topics, including health care, gun control, immigration, the war on drugs, education, and intellectual property
4. Review of important current event topics
5. Economic and monetary issues, including topics related to money, banking, business cycles, and government debt