Friday, October 20, 2017
Scott Horton joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the War in Afghanistan and his new book, Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan.
About the Guest
Mr. Horton is managing director of The Libertarian Institute and the host of the Scott Horton Show, which mostly focuses on topics related to foreign policy. He is also an assistant editor for Antiwar.com.
You can follow his work and listen to his show at Scotthorton.org. You can also follow his work via The Libertarian Institute, and you can find him on Twitter. The website for his book is Foolserrand.us.
Biographical information is from scotthorton.org.
1. Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan by Scott Horton
1. Scott Horton Show
3. The Libertarian Institute
5. Ethnic and Religious Maps of Afghanistan and the Greater Middle East
Previous Appearances and Related Episodes
127. The Tragic Yemen War with Nasser Arrabyee (Tuesday, October 25, 2016)
125. Evaluating the Foreign Policy Statements of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with Scott Horton (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)
65. What to Make of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 26, 2016)
55. Hillary Clinton’s Horrifying Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 12, 2016)
32. The Origins of ISIS and the Case Against Intervening in Iraq and Syria with Scott Horton (Monday, April 11, 2016)
27. Answering the Critics of the Iran Deal with Scott Horton (Monday, April 4, 2016)
22. The Truth about the Iranian Nuclear Program and Its Origins with Scott Horton (Monday, March 28, 2016)