Friday, November 25, 2016
Dr. Josh Umbehr joins Adam Camac to discuss the American healthcare system, his direct care medical practice, and how his practice allows for lower costs and higher quality care.
About the Guest
Dr. Umbehr operates a concierge direct care family medical practice in Wichita, where he is a family physician.
You can follow his work at Iamdirectcare.com, via Atlas MD, on the Atlas MD Blog, and by listening to the Atlas MD Podcast. You can also check out his practice in Wichita. You can find him on Facebook and on Twitter.
Biographical information is from atlas.md.
2. Atlas MD
3. Atlas MD Blog
4. Atlas MD Podcast
5. Atlas MD Wichita Practice
6. Docs 4 Patient Care Foundation
7. DPC (Direct Primary Care) Frontier
8. Atlas MD Direct Care Curriculum
80. The American Healthcare System Since World War II with Dr. Michel Accad (Thursday, June 16, 2016)
79. The Origins of the American Healthcare System with Dr. Michel Accad (Wednesday, June 15, 2016)
34. Surviving the American Healthcare System with Dr. Doug McGuff (Wednesday, April 13, 2016)
9. The FDA and the Pharmaceutical Industry with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Wednesday, March 9, 2016)
4. US Government Interventions in Healthcare and Obamacare with Dr. Bob Murphy (Wednesday, March 2, 2016)