Thursday, March 31, 2016
Jason Ditz joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the Brussels terrorist attacks, ISIS, and the foreign policies of the United States and Western Europe.
About the Guest
Mr. Ditz is the news editor at antiwar.com. His work has been featured in numerous publications, including Forbes, The Huffington Post, the Toronto Star, The Washington Times, and the Detroit Free Press.
Biographical information is from huffingtonpost.com.
1. ISIS Attacks Brussels Airport, Subway; 36 Killed, Hundreds Wounded by Jason Ditz (March 22, 2016)
2. Trump: Torture Could Have Prevented Brussels Attacks by Jason Ditz (March 22, 2016)
3. Obama: Airstrikes Against ISIS Will Continue After Belgium Bombings by Jason Ditz (March 22, 2016)
4. Homeland Security Chief: No Known Threats for Attack in US by Jason Ditz (March 22, 2016)
5. Panic Spreads After 36 Killed by ISIS Bombings in Brussels by Jason Ditz (March 22, 2016)
6. ISIS Cell Behind West Europe Attacks Predates Caliphate by Jason Ditz (March 24, 2016)
7. Officials: Multiple Additional ISIS Plots Being Planned in Europe by Jason Ditz (March 24, 2016)
8. Obama: ISIS Not an Existential Threat to US by Jason Ditz (March 24, 2016)
9. Joint Chiefs Chairman: More US Combat Troops Headed to Iraq Soon by Jason Ditz (March 25, 2016)
10. Belgium Frees Suspected ‘Third Bomber’ Over Lack of Evidence by Jason Ditz (March 28, 2016)