Thursday, January 5, 2017
Humberto Fontova joins Adam Camac to discuss the real legacy of Fidel Castro, how Castro came to power, the brutality and murders of the Castro regime, and the truth about Cuba’s literacy rate and healthcare.
About the Guest
Mr. Fontova was born in Cuba before he and his family fled to the United States in 1961. He is the author of Fidel: Hollywood’s Favorite Tyrant and The Longest Romance: The Mainstream Media and Fidel Castro. He is also the author of Exposing the Real Che Guevara: And the Useful Idiots Who Idolize Him.
Biographical information is from hfontova.com.
1. Fidel: Hollywood’s Favorite Tyrant by Humberto Fontova
2. The Longest Romance: The Mainstream Media and Fidel Castro by Humberto Fontova
3. Exposing the Real Che Guevara: And the Useful Idiots Who Idolize Him by Humberto Fontova
4. The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression by Jean-Louis Panné, Andrzej Paczkowski, Karel Bartosek, Jean-Louis Margolin, Nicolas Werth, and Stéphane Courtois
133. What It Was Like to Live in the Soviet Union with Eugene Yelchin (Tuesday, November 15, 2016)
114. Why Socialism Doesn’t Work with Dr. Tom DiLorenzo (Tuesday, September 13, 2016)