Friday, July 22, 2016
Mike Swanson joins Adam Camac to discuss the military-industrial complex, World War II, the end of European colonialism, the CIA, the arms race, the containment policy, NSC-68, and more.
About the Guest
Mr. Swanson is the author of The War State: The Cold War Origins of the Military-Industrial Complex and the Power Elite, 1945-1963 and the founder of Wall Street Window.
Biographical information is from thewarstate.com.
1. The War State: The Cold War Origins of the Military-Industrial Complex and the Power Elite, 1945-1963 by Mike Swanson
2. The Power Elite by C. Wright Mills
3. National Security and Double Government by Michael Glennon
Previous Appearance and Related Episode
68. The Military-Industrial Complex and the War State with Mike Swanson (Tuesday, May 31, 2016)
33. Regime Change with Stephen Kinzer (Tuesday, April 12, 2016)