Friday, September 9, 2016
Laurie Calhoun joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the main problems with drone warfare and the horrible moral and cultural implications of drone warfare.
About the Guest
Ms. Calhoun is a philosopher and cultural critic. She is the author of We Kill Because We Can: From Soldiering to Assassination in the Drone Age and of War and Delusion: A Critical Examination.
Biographical information is from thedroneage.wordpress.com.
1. We Kill Because We Can: From Soldiering to Assassination in the Drone Age by Laurie Calhoun
2. War and Delusion: A Critical Examination by Laurie Calhoun
Previous Appearance and Related Episodes
93. The United States’s Drone Wars with Chris Woods (Monday, July 18, 2016)
92. Evaluating Humanitarian Interventions with Laurie Calhoun (Friday, July 15, 2016)
38. Drones and the War on Terror with Andrew Cockburn (Tuesday, April 19, 2016)