Friday, June 3, 2016
Paul-Martin Foss joins Adam Camac to discuss the Federal Reserve, how it operates, and the tools and policy options it attempts to use.
About the Guest
Mr. Foss is the the founder, President, and Executive Director of the Carl Menger Center for the Study of Money and Banking. He previously worked for six years as legislative assistant for monetary policy and financial services in Congressman Ron Paul’s office and one year as Deputy Legislative Director in Congressman Thomas Massie’s office.
Biographical information is from mengercenter.org.
1. On the Origins of Money by Carl Menger
2. Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
3. What Has Government Done to Our Money? by Murray Rothbard
4. The Mystery of Banking by Murray Rothbard
1. Carl Menger Center for the Study of Money and Banking
66. Austrian Business Cycle Theory with Dr. Richard Ebeling (Friday, May 27, 2016)
51. Problems with Keynesian Economics with Dr. G.P. Manish (Friday, May 6, 2016)