Thursday, March 24, 2016
Shikha Dalmia joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the Flint water crisis.
About the Guest
Ms. Dalmia is a Senior Analyst with the Reason Foundation, a columnist at The Week, and a Bloomberg View contributor. She writes regularly for Reason Magazine and is often featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Times of London, Time, the USA Today and The Daily Beast. She previously served as a columnist for Forbes and the Washington Examiner.
Biographical information is from reason.org.
Picture is from reason.org.
1. Flint’s water crisis isn’t a failure of austerity. It’s a failure of government. by Shikha Dalmia (January 22, 2016)
2. Flint Lead Poisoning: The Anatomy of Government Failure by Shikha Dalmia (January 22, 2016)
3. The Flint Water Crisis Is the Result of a Stimulus Project Gone Wrong by Shikha Dalmia (January 25, 2016)
4. Flint’s State Employees Got Clean Water—A Year Before Everyone Else by Robby Soave (January 28, 2016)
5. Flint water victims can’t sue the government. That’s another crime. by Shikha Dalmia (January 29, 2016)
6. What To Do About Flint? Evacuate The Residents And Turn it Into a Landfill for Liberal Good Intentions by Shikha Dalmia (February 11, 2016)
7. Should Uncle Sam Have to Cough Up Aid for Flint Lead Poisoning Victims? by Shikha Dalmia (March 8, 2016)