Friday, April 15, 2016
Dr. Walter Block joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss fractional reserve banking and problems associated with the concept.
About the Guest
Dr. Block is a Professor of Economics at Loyola University New Orleans and a Senior Fellow with the Mises Institute. He is an Austrian school economist, anarcho-libertarian philosopher, and the author of over 500 journal articles and numerous books, including Defending the Undefendable and The Privatization of Roads and Highways.
Biographical information is from walterblock.com.
1. Defending the Undefendable by Walter Block
2. The Privatization of Roads and Highways by Walter Block
3. America’s Great Depression by Murray Rothbard
4. Prices and Production and Other Works on Money, the Business Cycle, and the Gold Standard by F.A. Hayek
5. Economic Depressions: Their Cause and Cure by Murray Rothbard
Previous Appearance and Related Episodes
19. Minimum Wage, Gender Wage Gap, Income Inequality, and More with Dr. Walter Block (Wednesday, March 23, 2016)
11. Answering Critics of a Gold Standard with Dr. Joe Salerno (Friday, March 11, 2016)
6. The Origins of Money with Dr. Mark Thornton (Friday, March 4, 2016)