Friday, February 10, 2017
Dr. Don Boudreaux joins Adam Camac to discuss free trade, protectionism, trade deficits, globalization, currency manipulation, whether the Chinese government is manipulating its currency, and living standards.
About the Guest
Dr. Boudreaux is a professor of economics at George Mason University and a senior fellow at the Mercatus Center. He is the author of Globalization and Hypocrites and Half-Wits: A Daily Dose of Sanity from Cafe Hayek.
You can follow his work via Cafe Hayek.
Biographical information is from gmu.edu.
1. Globalization by Don Boudreaux
2. Hypocrites and Half-Wits: A Daily Dose of Sanity from Cafe Hayek by Don Boudreaux
1. On Trade and Currency Manipulation by Don Boudreaux (January 5, 2010)
2. Free Trade and Globalization: More than “Just Stuff” by Don Boudreaux (November 1, 2010)
3. Slaughtering the Myth of Chinese Currency Manipulation by Don Boudreaux (January 9, 2016)
1. Donald Boudreaux Discussing Why We Needn’t Fear the Trade Deficit by Don Boudreaux (April 1, 2011)
2. Free Trade vs. Protectionism by Don Boudreaux (August 31, 2011)
1. Cafe Hayek
130. Challenging Progressive Myths with Larry Reed (Friday, November 4, 2016)