Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Andy Worthington joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the horrible Guantanamo Bay facility, what goes on there, who is being held there, how it got started, and the chances of it being closed.
About the Guest
Mr. Worthington is an investigative journalist, activist, and author. He is the author of The Guantanamo Files: The Stories of the 774 Detainees in America’s Illegal Prison and a director of the film, Outside the Law: Stories from Guantanamo. He is a co-founder of closeguantanamo.org and the director of We Stand with Shaker.
Biographical information is from andyworthington.co.uk.
1. The Guantanamo Files: The Stories of the 774 Detainees in America’s Illegal Prison by Andy Worthington
1. Outside the Law: Stories from Guantanamo
65. What to Make of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 26, 2016)
55. Hillary Clinton’s Horrifying Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 12, 2016)
48. The US Government’s Torture Program with Dr. Phil Giraldi (Tuesday, May 3, 2016)