Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Ryan McMaken joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss gun control and statistics related to gun ownership and gun violence.
About the Guest
Mr. McMaken is Editor of Mises Wire. He was the economist for the Colorado Division of Housing from 2009 to 2014, and he is the author of Commie Cowboys: The Bourgeoisie and the Nation-State in the Western Genre.
Biographical information is from mises.org.
Picture is from mises.org.
1. Gun Control: Fashionable Prohibition for Modern Lawmakers by Ryan McMaken (October 9, 2015)
2. There’s No Correlation Between Gun Ownership, Mass Shootings, and Murder Rates by Ryan McMaken (October 9, 2015)
3. The Mistake of Only Comparing US Murder Rates to “Developed” Countries by Ryan McMaken (October 12, 2015)
4. Pew: Homicide Rates Cut in Half Over Past 20 Years (While New Gun Ownership Soared) by Ryan McMaken (October 27, 2015)
5. How Governments Can Manipulate Murder Rates by Excluding “Terrorist” Killings by Ryan McMaken (December 3, 2015)
6. Gun Control Fails: What Happened in England, Ireland, and Canada by Ryan McMaken (December 10, 2015)
7. Guns Don’t Cause Suicide by Ryan McMaken (January 5, 2016)
8. Borderland Homicides Show Mexico’s Gun Control Has Failed by Ryan McMaken (January 18, 2016)