Thursday, June 16, 2016
Dr. Michel Accad joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss how the establishment of Medicare and Medicaid altered the American healthcare system, the impact of Obamacare, problems with single payer systems, and potential solutions.
About the Guest
Dr. Accad is a cardiologist and internist in San Francisco.
1. The Primal Prescription: Surviving The “Sick Care” Sinkhole by Bob Murphy and Doug McGuff
2. Surgery Center of Oklahoma
3. Dr. Smith’s Blog from the Surgery Center of Oklahoma
4. Free Market Medical Association
5. Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
Previous Appearance and Related Episodes
79. The Origins of the American Healthcare System with Dr. Michel Accad (Wednesday, June 15, 2016)
34. Surviving the American Healthcare System with Dr. Doug McGuff (Wednesday, April 13, 2016)
9. The FDA and the Pharmaceutical Industry with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Wednesday, March 9, 2016)
4. US Government Interventions in Healthcare and Obamacare with Dr. Bob Murphy (Wednesday, March 2, 2016)