Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Dr. Mark Thornton joins Adam Camac to discuss the heroin epidemic and his article, The Legalization Cure for the Heroin Epidemic.
About the Guest
Dr. Thornton is Senior Fellow at the Mises Institute and a former member of the graduate faculty at Auburn University. He is the Book Review Editor of the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics and author or editor of The Economics of Prohibition, Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation: The Economics of the Civil War, The Quotable Mises, and The Bastiat Collection.
Biographical information is from mises.org.
1. The Legalization Cure for the Heroin Epidemic by Mark Thornton (March 28, 2016)
2. Transparency or Deception: What the Fed Was Saying in 2007 by Mark Thornton (June 15, 2016)
3. Review Essay: Phishing for Phools: The Economics of Manipulation and Deception by George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller by Mark Thornton (June 16, 2016)
1. The Economics of Prohibition by Mark Thornton
2. Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation: The Economics of the Civil War by Mark Thornton and Robert Ekelund
3. The Quotable Mises edited by Mark Thornton
4. The Bastiat Collection edited by Mark Thornton
29. The War on Drugs and the Economics of Prohibition with Dr. Mark Thornton (Wednesday, April 6, 2016)
26. Financial Repression and the Further Destruction of the US Economy with Dr. Mark Thornton (Friday, April 1, 2016)
6. The Origins of Money with Dr. Mark Thornton (Friday, March 4, 2016)