Monday, December 19, 2016
Dr. Kevin Gutzman joins Adam Camac to discuss the Fourteenth Amendment, the Incorporation Doctrine, decentralization, Barron v. Baltimore, the Slaughter-House Cases, and federalism.
About the Guest
Dr. Gutzman is Chairman of the Department of History at Western Connecticut State University and author of the New York Times best-seller The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution, as well as James Madison and the Making of America. He has a law degree from the University of Texas at Austin and a PhD in US History from the University of Virginia. Dr. Gutzman hosts The Constitution Hour on the Veritas Radio Network and is a faculty member at Liberty Classroom.
Biographical information is from kevingutzman.com.
1. The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution by Kevin Gutzman
2. James Madison and the Making of America by Kevin Gutzman
3. Virginia’s American Revolution: From Dominion to Republic, 1776-1840 by Kevin Gutzman
4. Thomas Jefferson – Revolutionary by Kevin Gutzman (Forthcoming)
137. Defending the Electoral College with Dr. Kevin Gutzman (Wednesday, November 30, 2016)
30. Hobby Lobby and Other 2014 Court Cases with Dr. Kevin Gutzman (Thursday, April 7, 2016)
5. Natural-Born Citizenship Controversy and Scalia’s Legacy with Dr. Kevin Gutzman (Thursday, March 3, 2016)