Thursday, March 10, 2016
Adam Dick joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the Apple iPhone encryption controversy and the general issue of privacy.
About the Guest
Mr. Dick is a Senior Fellow at the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. He worked as a legislative aide to Congressman Ron Paul from 2003 to 2013 and was a co-manager of Ed Thompson’s 2002 campaign for Governor of Wisconsin. He has also worked as a lawyer in New York and Connecticut.
You can follow his work at adamdick.com, on Mr. Dick’s Facebook page, via Mr. Dick’s Twitter account, at ronpaulinstitute.org, on the Ron Paul Institute’s Facebook page, and via the Ron Paul Institute’s Twitter account.
Biographical information is from adamdick.com.
Picture is from adamdick.com.
1. The Apple Court Order and the Obama Administration’s Anti-Privacy Push by Adam Dick (February 21, 2016)
2. Did the FBI Intentionally Bumble the San Bernardino iPhone Investigation? by Adam Dick (February 23, 2016)
3. HOT: FBI Director Backtracks, Admits Apple iPhone Litigation Will be Precedent! by Adam Dick (February 25, 2016)
4. First They Came For the iPhones… by Ron Paul (February 28, 2016)
5. Government ‘backdoor’ access to a single iPhone would undo years of progress in online security by Zoe Lofgren and Darrell Issa (March 1, 2016)