Thursday, June 23, 2016
Dr. Mary Ruwart joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the Libertarian Party National Convention, the Gary Johnson/Bill Weld ticket, and the current state of the Libertarian Party.
About the Guest
Dr. Ruwart is a research scientist, ethicist, and libertarian author and activist. She worked as a senior research scientist for The Upjohn Company, where she was involved in pharmaceutical research related to AIDS and liver cirrhosis. She sought the Libertarian Party presidential nomination in 1984 and 2008 and the Libertarian Party vice-presidential nomination in 1992. She is the author of Healing Our World: In an Age of Aggression and Short Answers to the Tough Questions: How to Answer the Questions Libertarians Are Often Asked. She is currently working on Death by Regulation: How We Were Robbed of a Golden Age of Health and How We Can Reclaim It, which will be finished in late 2016.
Biographical information is from ruwart.com.
1. Healing Our World: In an Age of Aggression by Mary Ruwart
2. Short Answers to the Tough Questions: How to Answer the Questions Libertarians Are Often Asked by Mary Ruwart
3. Death by Regulation: How We Were Robbed of a Golden Age of Health and How We Can Reclaim It by Mary Ruwart (Late 2016)
Previous Appearances and Related Episodes
45. Ballot Access Laws and Whether Trump Can Run as an Independent with Richard Winger (Thursday, April 28, 2016)
41. The Libertarian Party and the Non-Aggression Principle with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Friday, April 22, 2016)
9. The FDA and the Pharmaceutical Industry with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Wednesday, March 9, 2016)