Monday, September 5, 2016
Christine Ahn joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the background of the tensions on the Korean Peninsula and why the tensions have not been resolved.
About the Guest
Ms. Ahn is the founder and Executive Director of Women Cross DMZ. She is the co-founder of the Korea Policy Institute, the Global Campaign to Save Jeju Island, and the National Campaign to End the Korean War. She is also a columnist with Foreign Policy in Focus.
Biographical information is from womencrossdmz.org.
1. Mr. Truman or: How I Learned to Start Worrying and Hate the Bomb by Christine Ahn (January 12, 2016)
2. Let the Peace Games Begin by Christine Ahn (August 24, 2016)
1. Hidden History of the Korean War by I. F. Stone
1. Women Cross DMZ
2. Korea Policy Institute
3. National Campaign to End the Korean War
4. Alliance of Scholars Concerned about Korea
5. Save Jeju Now
6. Christine Ahn’s Foreign Policy in Focus Archive
7. Christine Ahn’s Antiwar.com Archive
112. The Prospects for Peace on the Korean Peninsula with Christine Ahn (Wednesday, September 7, 2016)