Friday, September 29, 2017
Joe Lauria joins Adam Camac to discuss this week’s independence referendum in Iraqi Kurdistan, what it means, what the international community has said about it, and whether it will lead to military intervention there.
About the Guest
Mr. Lauria is a foreign-affairs journalist and former UN correspondent for The Boston Globe and The Wall Street Journal. He is the author of the annotations and analysis in the book, How I Lost By Hillary Clinton.
Biographical information is from huffingtonpost.com.
1. How I Lost By Hillary Clinton with annotations and analysis by Joe Lauria
1. Vote by Iraqi Kurds Adds to Tensions by Joe Lauria (September 24, 2017)
120. The Recent Coup Attempt in Turkey with Patrick Cockburn (Friday, September 30, 2016)
62. The Consequences of the Iraq War with Ray McGovern (Monday, May 23, 2016)
52. The Origins of the Iraq War with Ray McGovern (Monday, May 9, 2016)
32. The Origins of ISIS and the Case Against Intervening in Iraq and Syria with Scott Horton (Monday, April 11, 2016)