Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Dr. Richard Ebeling joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss his recent articles, A Call for “Do-Nothing” Presidents Without Legacies and If Political Candidates Advocated Liberty.
About the Guest
Dr. Ebeling is the BB&T Distinguished Professor of Ethics and Free Enterprise Leadership at The Citadel. He was president of the Foundation for Economic Education from 2003 to 2008 and served as vice president of academic affairs for The Future of Freedom Foundation from 1989 to 2003. He is the editor of The Austrian Theory of the Trade Cycle and Other Essays and co-hosts The Libertarian Angle podcast with Jacob Hornberger.
Biographical information is from fff.org.
Picture is from mises.org.
1. A Call for “Do-Nothing” Presidents Without Legacies by Richard Ebeling (October 16, 2017)
2. If Political Candidates Advocated Liberty by Richard Ebeling (October 23, 2017)
1. The Austrian Theory of the Trade Cycle and Other Essays edited by Richard Ebeling
2. Austrian Economics and Public Policy: Restoring Freedom and Prosperity by Richard Ebeling
3. Monetary Central Planning and the State by Richard Ebeling
4. Education and the State by E.G. West
1. The Future of Freedom Foundation
2. Richard Ebeling’s Future of Freedom Foundation Archive
3. Foundation for Economic Education
4. Richard Ebeling’s Foundation for Economic Education Archive
5. The Libertarian Angle podcast with Richard Ebeling and Jacob Hornberger
Previous Appearance and Related Episodes
70. Comparing Presidents with Dr. Ivan Eland (Thursday, June 2, 2016)
66. Austrian Business Cycle Theory with Dr. Richard Ebeling (Friday, May 27, 2016)
63. Reranking the Presidents with Dr. Ivan Eland (Tuesday, May 24, 2016)