Thursday, September 14, 2017
Peter Rice joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss his new book, Liberal for Conservative Reasons: How to Stop Being Obnoxious and Start Winning Elections.
About the Guest
Mr. Rice is a journalist and writer who has covered local and state politics in Washington, Oregon, and New Mexico. He is also the author of Spandex Optional Bicycle Touring: How to Ride Long Distance, the Cheap and Easy Way and the Bike Tour New Mexico series.
You can follow his work at Liberalforconservativereasons.com.
Biographical information is from peterbrice.com.
1. Liberal for Conservative Reasons: How to Stop Being Obnoxious and Start Winning Elections by Peter Rice
Other Books Mentioned and Referenced
1. Spandex Optional Bicycle Touring: How to Ride Long Distance, the Cheap and Easy Way by Peter Rice
2. Bike Tour New Mexico: Taos/Las Vegas by Peter Rice
3. Bike Tour New Mexico: Turquoise Trail/Manzanos by Peter Rice
4. Bike Tour New Mexico: Valles Caldera/Jemez by Peter Rice
5. The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion by Jonathan Haidt
151. Opposing the Death Penalty with Marc Hyden (Tuesday, January 24, 2017)