Monday, October 2, 2017
Dr. John Day joins Adam Camac to discuss his book, The Longevity Plan: Seven Life-Transforming Lessons from Ancient China, what he learned about healthy lifestyles and longevity in the small village of Bapan, China, and how we can apply what he learned in Bapan to our own lives.
About the Guest
Dr. Day is a cardiologist and Medical Director of the Intermountain Heart Rhythm Specialists in Salt Lake City. He has published more than 100 medical studies and lectures on heart-related issues and is a former president of the Heart Rhythm Society. He currently serves as the Utah Governor of the American College of Cardiology.
Biographical information is from drjohnday.com.
1. The Longevity Plan: Seven Life-Transforming Lessons from Ancient China by John Day, Jane Day, and Matthew LaPlante
2. Dr. Day’s Podcast: The Longevity Plan with Dr. John Day
3. Dr. Day’s YouTube Channel
4. Dr. Day’s Facebook Page
5. Dr. Day’s Twitter Account
160. “An Illness Science Doesn’t Understand” with Julie Rehmeyer (Friday, September 15, 2017)
158. How to Be Healthy Despite the Failing Healthcare System with Dr. William Davis (Tuesday, May 2, 2017)
34. Surviving the American Healthcare System with Dr. Doug McGuff (Wednesday, April 13, 2016)