Friday, March 4, 2016
Dr. Mark Thornton joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the origins of money, the relationship between governments and money, and fiat currency.
About the Guest
Dr. Thornton is Senior Fellow at the Mises Institute and a former member of the graduate faculty at Auburn University. He is the Book Review Editor of the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics and author or editor of The Economics of Prohibition, Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation: The Economics of the Civil War, The Quotable Mises, and The Bastiat Collection.
Biographical information is from mises.org.
1. What Is Money? by Mark Thornton (April 11, 2014)
1. The Economics of Prohibition by Mark Thornton
2. Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation: The Economics of the Civil War by Mark Thornton and Robert Ekelund
3. The Quotable Mises edited by Mark Thornton
4. The Bastiat Collection edited by Mark Thornton
5. What Has Government Done to Our Money? by Murray Rothbard