Thursday, October 5, 2017
John Feffer joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss North Korea’s nuclear program, the tensions between the United States and North Korea, South Korea’s military capabilities, past negotiations between the United States and North Korea, and what might be involved in future negotiations to ease the tensions.
About the Guest
Mr. Feffer is the director of Foreign Policy In Focus at the Institute for Policy Studies. He is the author of several books, with his most recent one being the dystopian novel, Splinterlands. His other books include, North Korea/South Korea: U.S. Policy at a Time of Crisis and Crusade 2.0: The West’s Resurgent War on Islam.
Biographical information is from johnfeffer.com.
Picture is from libe.com.
1. Splinterlands by John Feffer
2. North Korea/South Korea: U.S. Policy at a Time of Crisis by John Feffer
3. Crusade 2.0: The West’s Resurgent War on Islam by John Feffer
142. US Asia Policy, Japan, South Korea, and Trump with Tim Shorrock (Thursday, December 29, 2016)
112. The Prospects for Peace on the Korean Peninsula with Christine Ahn (Wednesday, September 7, 2016)
111. The Background of the Tensions on the Korean Peninsula with Christine Ahn (Monday, September 5, 2016)