Saturday, October 22, 2016
John LaForge joins Adam Camac to discuss the US nuclear arsenal, how big it is, why it is dangerous, how it can be downsized, who supports having such a big arsenal, and why the arguments made in favor of having such a large arsenal are incorrect.
About the Guest
Mr. LaForge is co-director of Nukewatch and is the editor of Nukewatch’s quarterly newsletter. He is a co-editor of Nuclear Heartland, Revised: A Guide to the 450 Land-Based Missiles of the United States.
Biographical information is from nukewatchinfo.org.
1. Voices of Reason vs. the Doomsday Lobby by John LaForge (April 20, 2016)
2. Wild Turkey with H-Bombs: Failed Coup Heightens Calls for Denuclearization by John LaForge (July 29, 2016)
1. Nuclear Heartland, Revised: A Guide to the 450 Land-Based Missiles of the United States edited by John LaForge and Arianne Peterson
2. My Journey at the Nuclear Brink by William Perry
2. Nukewatch’s Quarterly Newsletter
3. International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
4. Physicians for Social Responsibility
5. Institute for Energy and Environmental Research