Friday, February 17, 2017
Stephanie Maier joins Adam Camac to discuss the history of political correctness, how we see political correctness today, and the implications of political correctness.
About the Guest
Ms. Maier is a Senior Curriculum and Training Manager at the Grassroots Leadership Academy at the Americans for Prosperity Foundation. Her work with the Grassroots Leadership Academy focuses on educating activists on the principles of freedom, prosperity, and individual liberty. She is the lecturer behind the talk, The Sordid History of Political Correctness.
You can follow her work via the Grassroots Leadership Academy and the Americans for Prosperity Foundation. You can follow her work on social media via the Grassroots Leadership Academy’s Facebook page, the Grassroots Leadership Academy’s Twitter account, and Ms. Maier’s personal Twitter account.
Biographical information is from americansforprosperityfoundation.org.
1. The Sordid History of Political Correctness by Stephanie Maier (April 28, 2016)
1. The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Sixties Radicals Seized Control of the Democratic Party by David Horowitz and Richard Poe
150. Why College Costs So Much and How to Solve the Student Loan Debt Crisis with Dr. Richard Vedder (Friday, January 20, 2017)
130. Challenging Progressive Myths with Larry Reed (Friday, November 4, 2016)
107. Whether Millennials Are Tolerant with Dr. April Kelly-Woessner (Friday, August 26, 2016)
14. The Political Correctness Phenomenon with Jeff Deist (Wednesday, March 16, 2016)