Wednesday, May 25, 2016
David Rodriguez joins Adam Camac to discuss education before the public school system, how and why the American public school system was established, how the Prussian system served as a model for the American system, and how crony interests benefited from the establishment of the American public school system.
About the Guest
Mr. Rodriguez is the publisher of The Underground History of American Education: A School Teacher’s Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling by John Taylor Gatto and serves as Mr. Gatto’s agent. He is the founder of the Education Options Expo and the creator of homeschoolleader.com.
1. The Underground History of American Education: A School Teacher’s Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling by John Taylor Gatto
2. Bears’ Guide to Earning Degrees by Distance Learning by John Bear
1. John Taylor Gatto’s “Classrooms of the Heart” Documentary
1. Education Options Expo (Mention this interview for a discount to the 2017 event)
5. Agile Learning Centers
6. Valor Academy
69. The Problems with Public Schools with David Rodriguez (Wednesday, June 1, 2016)