Tuesday, September 26, 2017
James Carden joins Adam Camac to discuss the controversy surrounding Russia, the Trump campaign, and the 2016 election and the current status of relations between the United States and Russia.
About the Guest
Mr. Carden is a contributing writer for The Nation and the executive editor for the American Committee for East-West Accord. He was previously an advisor on Russia to the Special Representative for Global Intergovernmental Affairs at the US State Department. His work has also appeared in The American Conservative and The National Interest.
Biographical information is from thenation.com.
Picture is from mondoweiss.net.
1. Trump Has Given Russia Hawks Little to Complain About by James Carden (September 21, 2017)
136. US-Russia Relations and the New McCarthyism of the US Mainstream Media with James Carden (Tuesday, November 29, 2016)
128. Cybersecurity, Cyberwarfare, the US, and Russia with Jeffrey Carr (Friday, October 28, 2016)
125. Evaluating the Foreign Policy Statements of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with Scott Horton (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)
103. NATO and Its Problems with Sheldon Richman (Wednesday, August 17, 2016)
35. US Troops Near Russia’s Border with Daniel McAdams (Thursday, April 14, 2016)