Thursday, August 11, 2016
Jeff Deist joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss libertarian strategy, including the strategic withdrawal, education, resistance, and political options, the Libertarian Party, and issue libertarianism.
About the Guest
Mr. Deist is president of the Mises Institute and previously was a tax attorney specializing in mergers and acquisitions for private equity clients. He was chief of staff for Congressman Ron Paul during the 2012 election and was Dr. Paul’s Congressional press secretary from 2000 to 2006.
Biographical information is from mises.org.
Picture is from mises.org.
1. What Must Be Done by Hans-Hermann Hoppe (January 24-25, 1997)
2. The Sober Political Reality for Libertarians by Jeff Deist (April 19, 2016)
3. Notes on the Libertarian Party Convention by Jeff Deist (May 29, 2016)
1. Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
Previous Appearance and Related Episodes
83. Evaluating the Johnson/Weld Ticket with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Thursday, June 23, 2016)
41. The Libertarian Party and the Non-Aggression Principle with Dr. Mary Ruwart (Friday, April 22, 2016)
14. The Political Correctness Phenomenon with Jeff Deist (Wednesday, March 16, 2016)