Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Jim Lobe joins Adam Camac to discuss Donald Trump’s political appointments, including Michael Flynn, James Mattis, Rex Tillerson, and David Friedman, and what to expect from the Trump administration’s foreign policy.
About the Guest
Mr. Lobe previously served as the Washington DC bureau chief for Inter Press Service for 30 years and focuses on US foreign policy and the influence of neoconservatism. He is the founder of LobeLog.
Biographical information is from lobelog.com.
Picture is from lobelog.com.
1. Flynn’s Wacky Worldview by Jim Lobe (December 13, 2016)
2. An Existential Moment for the Euro-American Alliance by Anne Applebaum (January 5, 2017)
1. The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies by Michael Flynn and Michael Ledeen
1. Steve Bannon’s 2014 Speech to the Vatican
125. Evaluating the Foreign Policy Statements of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with Scott Horton (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)
65. What to Make of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 26, 2016)