Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Scott Horton joins Adam Camac to discuss the second presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, to evaluate their statements about Iran, Syria, the Aleppo crisis, Russia, Iraq, and the Kurds, and to make a big announcement about the new Libertarian Institute.
About the Guest
You can follow his work and listen to his show at scotthorton.org. You can also find him on Twitter. Click here for more information on where to listen to the Scott Horton Show. You can listen to his speeches by clicking here.
Biographical information is from scotthorton.org.
1. The Redirection: Is the Administration’s New Policy Benefiting Our Enemies in the War on Terrorism? by Seymour Hersh (March 5, 2007)
1. Kill Chain: The Rise of the High-Tech Assassins by Andrew Cockburn
Previous Appearances and Related Episodes
120. The Recent Coup Attempt in Turkey with Patrick Cockburn (Friday, September 30, 2016)
118. Analyzing the First Debate Between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton with Robert Wenzel (Wednesday, September 28, 2016)
65. What to Make of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 26, 2016)
55. Hillary Clinton’s Horrifying Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 12, 2016)
38. Drones and the War on Terror with Andrew Cockburn (Tuesday, April 19, 2016)
32. The Origins of ISIS and the Case Against Intervening in Iraq and Syria with Scott Horton (Monday, April 11, 2016)
27. Answering the Critics of the Iran Deal with Scott Horton (Monday, April 4, 2016)
22. The Truth about the Iranian Nuclear Program and Its Origins with Scott Horton (Monday, March 28, 2016)