Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Robert Wenzel joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the first general election debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
About the Guest
Mr. Wenzel is editor and publisher of EconomicPolicyJournal.com and TargetLiberty.com. He is the host of The Robert Wenzel Show and the author of The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank.
Biographical information is from robertwenzel.com.
Picture is from robertwenzel.com.
1. Why Donald Trump Will Destroy Hillary Clinton in the Next Debate by Robert Wenzel (September 27, 2016)
2. The Most Alarming Thing Hillary Clinton Said at the Debate by Robert Wenzel (September 27, 2016)
1. The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank by Robert Wenzel
Previous Appearance and Related Episodes
65. What to Make of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 26, 2016)
55. Hillary Clinton’s Horrifying Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 12, 2016)
40. The Panama Papers with Robert Wenzel (Thursday, April 21, 2016)
15. The State of the Presidential Race after the March 15 Contests with Lew Rockwell (Thursday, March 17, 2016)